About us

Our Team

 
Image of Dan, the founder of Eat a Pitta
Image of Will, the Jr Operations Manager

dan levy

founder/Director

Miro Jakubek senior operations 
 

KOSTAST POLAR.png
STELIOS POLAR.png

Alastair Macleod
 Operations

 

kostas Giannakopoulos
C.E.O.

 

Jonty Fletcher 

Marketing

sunny kainth

production manager

KOSTAST POLAR.png
2020-02-28 14.41.54.jpg

Paul Harryman

Production Manager

 

Ali .jpg
Image of Will, the Jr Operations Manager
Image of Will, the Jr Operations Manager
PHOTO-2020-12-07-15-49-33.jpg

Jayk Joul 
Broadmead store manager
 

Bee Marion
Queens store manager
 

PHOTO-2021-08-09-10-19-20.jpg
IMG_7744.jpg
KOSTAST POLAR.png
PHOTO-2021-09-10-17-51-33.jpg

Fanny Moreno 
HR manager


 

Image of Will, the Jr Operations Manager

susana Gonzalez 
ST Nicholas market store manager
 

c71ed38f-c1e9-4b10-9b8f-462f3015ede5.JPG
Image of Will, the Jr Operations Manager
c875d5c5-c13e-491b-9913-af7b9216f39c_edi

Aiste macerinske 

Gloucester rd store manager

 

Image of Will, the Jr Operations Manager

Gully Kaur
Clifton
 village store manager

 

971fbdac-d89c-4fa2-9fcd-318807dd8304.JPG

Things we love

LogoEAP.png

here at eat a pitta we strive to be environmentally friendly and want to play our part in preserving our beautiful planet for future generations to enjoy. Thats why 99% of our packaging is fully compostable and 100% of the energy we use is from renewable sources. We believe that food waste should be a 'thing of the past' and work hard with our partners to achieve our goal of a zero waste policy.

 

Why we use Vegware

vegware-web.png

as part of our push to preserve the environment, we are 99% plastic free (and pushing for the other 1%). we partner with vegware to bring you fully compostable packaging. our boxes, bags, forks, straws, juice cups and lids are all made from compostable materials which have a 0% negative effect on the environment.

Let's hear it for vegware!!

A hummus bowl with falafel and salad

We are proud of the fact that we only use energy generated from wind, solar or wave courtesy of bulb. 

There really is no excuse not to.

We hope you agree!

We only use energy from renewable sources

Logo for 'too good to go'

download the app, become a food waste warrior and join us in our fight to tackle food waste today! Grab yourself a bargain and rescue some delicious food from being thrown away. It's a win, win, win for everybody!

Untitled design-8.png

Acts of Kindness

Charity poster  copy_edited.jpg

At eat a pitta, we've always had the same philosophy - if you can, work to give back to the community. We all love bristol, so we are constantly looking at new ways to help make our lovely city a better place! To keep up to date on which cause we're working with, please check our news blog!